Frequently asked questions
Got a question? Take a look below to see if we have the answer, or get in touch and say hello.
- How many people can play at the same time?
- It depends on the room. If you purchase fewer than the maximum number of tickets, you may be playing with other people (which can add to the intrigue!). If you wish to have the room to yourself you can purchase all of the tickets for that time slot.
- How long do we need?
- Please plan to arrive 15 minutes before your start time. This is essential. This includes a brief introduction. Then the fun begins! You’ll have up to 60 minutes to attempt to escape.
- What happens if I’m late?
- These are live-action events. You must arrive on time in order to participate. There are no refunds, exchanges or rescheduling permitted.
- Do I need reservations to participate in Escape Room Tucson?
- Yes, a reservation is necessary. We do not take walk-ins. All events must be scheduled in advance. If you don’t see an event time that suits you, call us to make arrangements for a special time/date or schedule a time at 520.887.2583
- Can Children Participate?
- Every person is required to purchase a ticket whether adult or child. We will allow ages 8 and older only when accompanied by an adult, all paying for their own spots. The rooms are not set up to handle children under 8 years old. All individuals under the age of 18 must have at least one paying adult in the room at all times.
- Are we really locked inside the room?
- Not really for safety reasons, just the idea of it is cool. All rooms are constantly monitored via camera feed and can be opened in a matter of seconds. But you will get out, one way or another. No, really you will… we promise.
- What should we bring with us?
- You only need to bring your best wits and puzzle-solving ability. All items needed for solving the puzzles will be included in the room. Wear anything you are comfortable in, but the most activity you will be engaging in may be squatting down or getting on your knees to look under or to get a closer look at something. If you wear reading glasses, bring them.
- How much does it cost?
- It is $24 per person for a 60 minute experience. The Pricing for mobile events starts at $150 set up fee- per room and $30 per person.
- Can I do the escape room more than once?
- You are welcome to do the room more than once, but the puzzles will only change if the room theme is changed. We don’t want anyone spoiling the puzzle-solving fun for others on your team that might be doing it for the first time.
- What happens if we don’t escape in time?
- At the end of 60 minutes, the game master will open the room. You can come back another time to try again.
- Can we rent out the entire building?
- Absolutely! That’s our specialty. We host many birthday parties, corporate events, team building and private parties. We have a large outdoor area in the back with five picnic benches and two long tables for food/drinks. Please plan accordingly for the weather.
- What if something comes up and we need to leave?
- There are emergency exits. You will not, however, be allowed back in the room. No refunds will be issued.
- Are food and drink allowed in the room?
- No food or drinks are allowed in the rooms.
- Can leave the room to use the restroom?
- Yes however, we cannot not stop the clock. You’re only in the room for an hour, which feels like 15 minutes. To this date, no one has left a game to use the restroom, even those with active bladders.
- What if I can’t make it at my assigned time?
- We’re sorry but all sales are final. There are no refunds, exchanges or rescheduling permitted.
- Can I take my mobile phone or camera inside?
- To maintain the integrity of the experience, electronic devices are not permitted inside the room. This helps us ensure new players will not encounter spoilers, and our creation is protected from plagiarism.
- What if we get stuck on a puzzle?
- You can ask for up to three hints. Make sure you really need the hint before requesting, you only have three.
- Can I book a private party, all of the rooms or a corporate event?
- Without a doubt! Send us a message via the contact page or give us a call at 520.887.CLUE (2583). We do reserve our day hours (not posted on our schedule) for private events or team building.
- We cannot come to you, can you come to us?
- Definitely! We will create an escape room at the location of your choice. We will come to your location, set up the escape, brief the players and run the experience. All you need to do is supply the location and a few minor items, we bring the rest. Please contact us at 520.887.2583 for more information.
- Do you post any photos to social media?
- Yes! Please feel free to tag yourself or share the photos on your own page.
What our escape artists say...
Being a Tucson native, it's hard to find entertainment that's not the same old same old. Escape Room Tucson is a truly unique entertainment gem. We have been here twice, and had an absolute blast both times.
Escape Room Tucson is one of the coolest things I have seen in Tucson. It is fun, unique, and a great way to spend your time!! Great date night, family day, and great for Business'!! Can't wait to go again!!!
What a way to spend an hour! It's like nothing you've ever tried and is fun for all! Large groups or small, working together to solve clues transports you to a place where you must use knowledge and creativity.
So fun, I had no idea what to expect when a group of friends and I went for The Hangover, first time I've ever done something like this! Totally recommend Escape Room Tucson for something unique and different to do!